Welcome

We always thought we would have kids. We started trying when we believed we were ready. A month went by, then two months, six months, a year. Nothing happened.

Something was wrong, but nobody could tell us what - and they still can't to this day. We tried IVF three times but our results were not good. We were devastated.

Eighteen months after our last IVF cycle, we knew we would not be having our own children. And, somehow, we have moved to a life that is much different to the one we thought we'd have.

This blog is about what we do now we know we won't be having children - the thoughts, dreams, realities, sorrows, and joys that have become our new life path.

I hope you will enjoy what I will be sharing, and I hope that if you are at the point where life without children is a reality for you, that you might find some hope and inspiration here.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Thank you for 10000...

I wanted to let you all know that “When You Can’t Have Kids” has just reached 10000 hits. Thank you to all of you who read this blog. I hope that by sharing some of my thoughts, experiences, and feelings that “When You Can’t Have Kids” is helping you with your own journeys and that you feel that you are not on your own.

My thoughts and friendship are with all of you.  

No comments: